Welcome to my Blog!

Cooking for many isn't enjoyable like it should be or there just isn't new inspiration. This is my searching for easy and yummy meals, tips and deals so that dinner is always a cinch. Join me in my search for what is for dinner!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! AKA The Day All Husbands Should Cook You Dinner!

Joe this morning surprised me with two dozen roses and my favorite flower of all the stargazer lily; and while I LOVE flowers the thing that I love most is the thought and excitement I had when he told me that HE would be cooking ME dinner tonight.

It's amazing how cooking for someone really shows a person that you care for them. There is something magical about someone setting a plate before you and saying, "I made this just for you" that even if it isn't gourmet it somehow makes everything about it a specialty dish.

Joe cooking for me on Valentine's day has been a tradition since our first V-day and each year he seems to exceed himself(Not that I am surprised, he is my sous chef on many occasions). Not only because when he cooks for me I feel blessed to have such a caring and considerate husband who can cook me yummy food, but because he does it with love.

Tonight Joe is making for me who knows what! But whatever it is I know it will be good and from the heart! (It does smell good though as I am sitting here hidden away from the kitchen where I am not allowed!)


(Joe's self arranged flowers, I was impressed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment