Welcome to my Blog!

Cooking for many isn't enjoyable like it should be or there just isn't new inspiration. This is my searching for easy and yummy meals, tips and deals so that dinner is always a cinch. Join me in my search for what is for dinner!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a Moe's Kind of Night

Once in a while it's nice to enjoy a food you really like and tonight it is such an evening. Moe's is a great place to enjoy very fresh and yummy Mexican deliciousness. And I am not ashamed to admit that I love it!

After a long week and a soon approaching weekend Moe's is a nice pick-me-up and especially with their Moe's Thursday Special. Buy one burrito and drinks, get one free! I would also recommend trying the whole wheat wrap. It is bueno!

I would say I would share a picture post of this dinner, but I'm afraid it may not make it that far! Not to say I don't enjoy the meals I make, most I think are pretty good, but there is definitely something way awesome about something being made by someone else. Why is that do you think?

As you ponder this question; do know that tomorrow's calzones are going to be delicious and I do look forward to sharing it with you. On the topic of dinners I also have a REALLY fun Chinese dinner planned for next week in honor of the Chinese New Year (a little mind foretaste!).

So enjoy your evenings and know the Joe and I will be in burrito heaven. Nos vemos manana! (See you tomorrow!)

1 comment: