Sandwiches can be a very nice dinner option. They are fast, simple and satisfy. I really like the combo of the raisin bread with this sandwich because it adds a different taste than normal, because who always wants to eat a normal old turkey sandwich? Try this one that is out of the ordinary!
Shopping List:
1) Deli Turkey, a Honey flavor is usually good (about 1/2 lb.-3/4lb., I like this this sandwich a little thicker slice)
2) Raisin Bread
3) 2 Fresh Avocados
4) Favorite Type of Cheese (I used Monterrey Jack)
5) Favorite Type of Mustard, Mayo. I used Honey Dijon Mustard
*************************************************************************************
To Begin:
Preheat oven to 350.
On a baking sheet covered in alluminium foil place pieces of bread (usually a baking sheet can hold 8 pieces of bread, which will make 4 sandwiches). On bread place a small dab of mustard or mayo and spread out. Then place on about two slices of turkey per piece of bread and then top with a few slices of cheese each.
Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes (or until cheese is REALLY melted).
Peel and slice avocados.
Once done baking place two of the bread slices together making a nice thick sandwich. Place slices of avocado onto the sandwich and cut and serve. YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment