Welcome to my Blog!

Cooking for many isn't enjoyable like it should be or there just isn't new inspiration. This is my searching for easy and yummy meals, tips and deals so that dinner is always a cinch. Join me in my search for what is for dinner!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

In Search of Dinner

Life has a funny way of getting busy, as an American it seems that life moves constantly there is one thing after the other and like most Americans meals are the same way for me. You just kind of go for something quick, easy, and probably not cooked in your kitchen (Frozen meals included!).

However, in the past year I have been searching for the answer to the prominent question: What is for dinner? And I have decided that I am going to give it an answer. Maybe not Martha Stewart style (but I don't think I would want to be like her anyway), but from a real person perspective. One where meals are as simple and easy as I can make them, but also made at home.

Now, if I could only get my husband and I to eat at the table....

No comments:

Post a Comment