Welcome to my Blog!

Cooking for many isn't enjoyable like it should be or there just isn't new inspiration. This is my searching for easy and yummy meals, tips and deals so that dinner is always a cinch. Join me in my search for what is for dinner!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

One coupon, two coupon, three coupon, four

To begin with, I love coupons. I find them fascinating pieces of magic. Something that makes food cost less; but one thing I don't like is that more often than not they are for junk food or for food you don't normally eat. So don't just use a coupon because it makes it cheaper, use it because you want it.

My tips for coupons: 1) Plan a few meals for the week around coupons you have (i.e chicken breast coupon, bread crumbs coupon, spaghetti coupon: make Parmesan chicken). 2) Go to a grocery store that doubles coupons (ask the manager, a lot of grocery stores will). 3) DON'T use coupons that make you buy TONS of the item, especially if you know you won't use it in time, the only kind I suggest for this are canned items or stable items (i.e.: mustard, salad dressing, items that can be frozen or have a long shelf life).

So clip well and clip often because the savings will add up and maybe that can be for a nice dinner out when you don't want to cook (hello, we all have those nights).

FYI I will be giving coupon dinner recipes so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment