Welcome to my Blog!

Cooking for many isn't enjoyable like it should be or there just isn't new inspiration. This is my searching for easy and yummy meals, tips and deals so that dinner is always a cinch. Join me in my search for what is for dinner!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Already this pizza is making me excited!  I love buffalo wings and who doesn't love pizza so this is a marriage made in heaven for me(and hopefully for you!).
Also with the way I prepare it there are some options for how your pizza can turn out but know that all will taste great and dinner will be on the table in no time!

Shopping List:
1) Buffalo Wing Sauce (I got a Lawry's BBQ Buffalo Marinade)

2) Chicken Tenders from your grocery store deli (4-5)

3) Pizza Crust

4) Ranch Dressing Packet (the powdered kind)

5) Provolone Cheese

6) Tomato Sauce (optional)

7) Celery

8) Sour Cream

Optional:
Onion

**********************************************************************************
To Begin:

Start by preheating your oven to the needed temp on your pizza dough.  Mine is 425.

Cut up your chicken tenders into small bite size pieces, place in a bowl and pour some of the wing sauce over them, mix together well.

Next open the dressing powder packet and pour in about 2 tablespoons of the powder onto the chicken.  Mix again.  Set the dressing packet to the side.

Roll out your pizza dough.  Now this is where you have a decision to make.  You can either make the rest of the ranch dressing now (I use the sour cream mentioned on the shopping list) and spread a thin layer over the crust as your base (then use the rest of the ranch for your celery dipping sauce), or you can use tomato sauce with some wing sauce mixed into it or you can just use wing sauce.  It is up to you completely.

I am gonna do the just wing sauce, I think this one tastes the best out of all the options.  Probably next would be ranch dressing and then tomato sauce.

Place on crust.

If doing onion dice up and place on it also along with your chicken tender pieces.  You can dash for wing sauce now over it if you want. 

Shred cheese.

Spread over the top.

Let cook for time needed on pizza crust, about 15-20 minutes.

While it's cooking slice up some celery sticks and mix up your ranch (I use sour cream instead of mayo b/c I don't really like mayo).

Drizzle extra ranch or wing sauce or both!  On top!
Enjoy!
                                                 
 Hot out of the oven!

                              
                                                               Celery and homemade ranch!


                                                      With ranch and wing sauce, YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment